Adding Portlets to the Page
If you have not just created the page, click on the
"Edit Page" link at the top right of the content area.
To add a portlet to the page,
- Click on the Content link in the tab bar:
Properties Content Layout Permissions
If there are already portlets on the page, you will see a list of those portlets.
- Click on the "Add a Portlet'' link below the list of existing portlets.
- You will see a list of all the portlets available to you to add to the page.
- Check off one or more to add them.
- When you check a portlet, the portlet name will become a text field. Customize the display name of portlets you are adding by typing the new name in this text field. This display name can be edited later by using the ''Edit'' icon next to the portlet's name on the main screen of the Content tab.