If you have not just created the page, click on the
"Edit Page" link at the top right of the content area.
To change the layout of your page,
- Click on the Content tab in the tab bar:
Properties Content Layout Permissions
- At the top of the page, you can select from a variety of Column Layouts: one column, two or three even columns and a few options with one column wider than the others.
- Click the radio button for the layout you'd like to use.
- In the Arrange Portlets section, you can place the portlets where you want them on the page.
- If you selected multiple columns, determine which portlets should go in which columns.
- Scroll down to the Arrange Portlets section and highlight the portlet you want to move.
- Then click on the
icon above the column to which you want to move the portlet.
- You can use the and buttons to move a portlet up and down the page or column.