You may take the following steps on the page where the portlet appears or on the main or full view of the portlet. (You can get to the full view by clicking on the title of the portlet (My Calendar, if you are on My Pages tab) or the "Full Size Calendar" link in the bottom right corner of the portlet.)
- Click on the (Customize) icon on the right hand side of the title bar of the calendar portlet to open the Customize Portlet My Calendar (or the name of the portlet you are customizing) window.
- There are two tabs in this window: Preferences and Settings. The options are described below.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save. NOTE: In order for all changes to be saved, you must click Save on a tab before going to the other tab.
- When you have finished making changes, click on Exit to return to the main view of the portlet.
Day Click Action - Select what happens when you click on a day name or date in any calendar view. The options are to open the daily view (default) or add an event.
Default Maximized Calendar View - Select the the calendar view you'd like to see by default when opening the calendar. The options are day, week (default), month, year or event list.
Week Start Day - Select the day on which to start the week.
Day Start Time
- Select the hour at which to start the display for the daily calendar view. NOTE: Hours between Midnight and the selected time will be displayed on the previous day.
Default View Type - Select whether the portlet on the originating page shows a Month calendar or a text-only listing of upcoming events.